web based calander/planner

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,<br />
<br />
I'm looking for a web based calander/planner that I can add to a site that will give members of the site access to allow the add and update it.<br />
<br />
Not sure where to post this so any help would be appriciated.<br />
<br />
TIA Chalky<!--content-->Mmmm stumped you then?<!--content-->Originally posted by chalky <br />
Mmmm stumped you then? <br />
<br />
No.... this is the "Intro" section... ask your question in the "Web Development" Section or more precisely - Server Side Programming!<br />
<br />
You can also use google and search for ASP (PHP which ever you like) calendar?!<!--content-->and to ask questions about where to post if you are unsure.<br />
<br />
Thats what it said on the forum title.<br />
<br />
<br />
Thanks for the reply.<!--content-->Have a look at my site, link below, and view the section releases. If you like it you must be able to run ASP. I run a calender that has been adpated from one I found on the web... I am looking for it now but if I cant find I can help you out with the main files from mine. To view how to edit dates just click a number on each calender day.<!--content-->Its good but I was after something that the viewer/member could update theirselves or maybe even a form that is ubmitted to admin.<!--content-->They can update it. You just need to make the password public.<!--content-->

Back