Warning to all!

liunx

I just came across an interesting and bizarre discovery. In Mozilla Firebird 0.6.1 and IE 6.0.2800.1106 on Windows ME, lines in which all spaces between words are done with &nbsp; do not wrap in the browser. This cause a horizontal scrollbar, and can cause words to be unreadable if the background color is the same as the font color. I just wanted to let others know about this, in case anyone else is having this problem.<!--content-->Could you give me a link I would like to see the code, maybe something is out of place causing this, I am one of those people who has to see things to believe them anyway.<!--content-->does the hole between 'with' and 'do' mean you've tried to put an nbsp in there? if so, then you kind of expect it not to break if it's got a non-breaking space LOL.<!--content-->So, nbsp won't break? I did not know that. Well, now I do! Thanks for pointing that out. The page that the problem was occuring on has already been fixed, so going there wouldn't really do anything. Thanks, guys!<!--content-->if you want to force a line break use <br><!--content-->lol comes running here like warning everyone and then it turns out to be a coding problem. Must be emabarssing lol.<br />
<br />
<br />
Just edited because i noticed instead of putting warning I'd typed well lets just say it had a K and no R with a slight different order. Lol oops!<!--content-->

Back