Verivo - an idea :)

.v0id

Hi there,

Original title: "Verivo.co.uk - Hosting Discussion with Verve!"

As we've deleted the hosting discussion forum, and many people would be happy to discuss their hosting stuff, what would you say about opening another board for such discussions?

I've got a domain and (i think) a catchy slogan. Would anyone be happy to help admin and moderate the forum? Or maybe you have another idea for a website/forum for that domain?

Share your views :)

EDIT: Plus, we could put some ads there (if there were enough users) and make some money for vBTEAM and Verivo. That way we could remove some ads from here, put them there and it would be a win win :)

.v0id

or... I think we could start a all-discussion warez website... but this would require getting a lot of staff to start off with and uploading/copying links.

.v0id

I'll just wait for some more people to reply with their opinion, and if there will be enough staff to help, then we'll start :)

.v0id

If this project will come alive, then it will be on nulled vB and vBSEO, and I don't think NL will handle that :) so I'll host it on current vps.

Hoxxy

I'm in...As Admin of course...maybe have it as an all round "WebMasters" forum:D

Off Topic:
ukwarez been closed for ages, made a comeback a few months ago but currently down again...That I think was one of the first Warez forums I signed upto...:D

.v0id

Good,

This forum can be everything to be honest, you can do "Anything with Verve!" you know, that's why I asked about your opinions.

I suppose that something like all-in-one forum about technology&internet + probably warez (no pets, make-up and other stuff Hoxxy & psilocybin like). That way we could include everything, and I think it would attract vBTEAM users, as all of them are mostly interested in internet, technology and warez.

So; "Verivo.co.uk - Discussion with Verve!" would be the name and slogan.

If any of you are sitting bored at home, staring at the mirror looking for spiders behind your back and the dust coming out of computer, then I'd appreciate any logos, skins, etc. I'll probably come up with something myself, but having few styles to choose from will not do any harm.

As of the staff:

.v0id - admin -.-
Hoxxy - admin o_O
KrazyFire - admin or smod (i'll let you choose }:->)
mmmxiv - We'll see about you, you crazy boy.

// EDIT //
This is probably the longest post I've written on vBTEAM since 2007 -.-

mmmxiv

Looks good, I'll see about making you a skin. :)

Oh, and as for positions, I'll let you decide ;)

//off topic//

Haha, I'm a crazy boy here.. and a girl in the chatbox. People are really gonna be confused about my gender.