vBulletin 3.7.2 Patch Level 1 (patch only) not DGT

CrazyEye

vBulletin 3.7.2 Patch Level 1

Based on "vBulletin.v3.7.2.PHP.NULL-DGT", here is the patch released today.

Files:
  • admincp/adminlog.php
  • includes/adminfunctions.php
  • includes/version_vbulletin

PD: ONLY BASED ON DGT RELEASE.

CrazyEye

WiRED said:
DGT Release? Where is all there nfo's and what not?

.WiRED

cmon... read the 1st post... it's JUST BASED on the php files included in the dgt release, i just made the patch changes in the code.

WiRED

CrazyEye said:
cmon... read the 1st post... it's JUST BASED on the php files included in the dgt release, i just made the patch changes in the code.

Yes i know, i read that.....

Next time make it clear that you did it yourself.

Cheers,
.WiRED

Core_Core

vBulliten came out with a update for the new version (3.7.2) all ready or is this just bugs fixes from other ppl that have found bugs/security problems?

Thanks

bfldworker

Look I am going to be honest. And I am not doubting your ability or trustworthiness. I joined this site because it has proven to be good and honest. And honestly everyone on this site is cool. And also on the same coin, GYSN and DGT released have proven to be top notch.

While yes, I am happy to see a 'Fix' out to allow me to run 3.7.2 PL1. But, I am going to wait for a GYSN or a DGT release.

I run a site where every single user expects top anonymity and security. And honestly until someone else proves to be as good or if not better then GYSN or DGT I am not going to put my users at risk. I am not trying to offend, but would you trust your money to someone new that you honestly don't know, or to someone who has proven to be honest and solid?

That is my say on the matter and I am sorry if I have hurt any feelings.

WiRED

This isn't a release, it's a security patch that replaces 2 files. What do you expect the footer to display?

Cheers,
.WiRED

Jan38

eh well.....

the main question is, is this patch safe to use? i mean has it something to do with nulled files or are they just replacing files that have nothing to do with nulled things?
if the patchfile is okay i can use it on the vb forum

thanks

bcaksk

WiRED said:

This isn't a release, it's a security patch that replaces 2 files. What do you expect the footer to display?

Cheers,
.WiRED

i was waiting ''Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2 PL 1''