vBulletin 3.7.1 PL1

KrazyFire

It will be released today shadoff was on yesterday but it is nullled trust me just needs to be uploaded by shadoff so that i can upload it

Gh0st

Well vBulletin 3.7.1 PL1 was only released a 1-2 days ago. I think you have to wait for someone to null it. I don't suggest using the ones nulled on this thread because they have been nulled by unknown nullers.

jdowdy

This is what were wanting. Everyone is asking for a Not touched, VBulletin 3.7.1 PL1. Not just the Patch Level files, the whole VBulletin software. So, Thanks and have a great day.

Hoxxy

HkDng said:
FIGO3200 come from Arab Saudi :)
Though that maybe the case he is still an unknown nuller so until his reputation "on the scene" grows his nulled posts will always get a "beware warning" from me and the other staff here on vBTEAM ;)

HkDng

Hoxxy said:
Though that maybe the case he is still an unknown nuller so until his reputation "on the scene" grows his nulled posts will always get a "beware warning" from me and the other staff here on vBTEAM ;)

Yes I agreed with you.
One more offside thing with his nulled: after upload overwrite this PL1 , my ACP auto refresh every 1 minute. Anybody got this problem???

FIGO3200

HkDng said:
Yes I agreed with you.
One more offside thing with his nulled: after upload overwrite this PL1 , my ACP auto refresh every 1 minute. Anybody got this problem???

Do this

index.php

find :

PHP:
$redirect = htmlspecialchars_uni(fetch_replaced_session_url($vbulletin->GPC['redirect']));

Replace with :

PHP:
$redirect = htmlspecialchars_uni(fetch_replaced_session_url($vbulletin->GPC['redirect'])); 
    $redirect = create_full_url($redirect); 
    $redirect = preg_replace( 
        array('/&#0*59;?/', '/&#x0*3B;?/i', '#;#'), 
        '%3B', 
        $redirect 
    ); 
    $redirect = preg_replace('#&amp%3B#i', '&', $redirect);

and

find :

PHP:
$mainframe = "<frame src=\"" . iif(!empty($vbulletin->GPC['loc']) AND !preg_match('#^[a-z]+:#i', $vbulletin->GPC['loc']), $vbulletin->GPC['loc'], "index.php?" . $vbulletin->session->vars['sessionurl'] . "do=home") . "\" name=\"main\" scrolling=\"yes\" frameborder=\"0\" marginwidth=\"10\" marginheight=\"10\" border=\"no\" />\n";

Replace with :

PHP:
$mainframe = "<frame src=\"" . iif(!empty($vbulletin->GPC['loc']) AND !preg_match('#^[a-z]+:#i', $vbulletin->GPC['loc']), create_full_url($vbulletin->GPC['loc']), "index.php?" . $vbulletin->session->vars['sessionurl'] . "do=home") . "\" name=\"main\" scrolling=\"yes\" frameborder=\"0\" marginwidth=\"10\" marginheight=\"10\" border=\"no\" />\n";

or

download it from Attachments

over

anupam_luv

@mod ... Thnk this thread is goin bit off topic ... no PL1 released (at least ppl want gysn or dgt rel) ....... n ppl are requestin those release... thnk ths thread shld be moved to Requests section....