vbteam getting owned?

DON

VBTeam have already nulled vBMA.

You can find it here. (Link removed by admin team for security reasons)

If I catch anyone using this copy, then I will also report you to Pirate Reports for theft. Remember, that NM have a verification system so we can tell if you are using a real version of vBMA or not. You also have to remember that if you were to use a nulled version, you would NOT get support from us or vBTeam AND we would not be held responsible for any DB errors or losses. If you want the support, download it from here - the LITE version is free.. So surely that would be more wise?

Anyone found to be abusing our trust will be removed and banned from the site and legal action will be taken against you.

All of the admin team will enforce this.

Feel free to boycott and report vBTeam as much as you like - we cannot let these people get away with nulled releases. They even have nulled vBulletin - This is not on, as decent people have already spent their hard earned money on the mods / software, for some twat to null them..

Yes, as you can tell - I'm pissed off.

Rant Over..

Leigh
vBMA

Funny that she posts here... And no admin has banned her?

I found her staff members reply even more funny.

He's know as Gasper. He visits DGT all the time using software, and yet he rats VBteam and Grinderz out...

Morpheus

Leigh contacted us and promised to work alongside us. They also promised to provide us with full working releases.
Please give me the link to this post and we'll decide what to do towards vBMA scripts in the near future.

Webdude

Seems to me like they expected themselves to appear clean, when infact as you make out Morpheus...they aren't.

DON

surprised she isn't banned? bet she even reported this url to vB again...

she's just toying with us all here...

Thanks for the post DON. The simple fact that she is threatening to take action against us is enough for me to ban her. Have you let the folks at Grinderz know about Gasper??? Gasper was Awaiting Email Confirmation, but he has been moved into the illustrious banned usergroup.

It seems like there are more than enough capable people here to offer support for her/their product if need be.

If anyone thinks she should be unbanned, give me a good reason.

It's funny that she is concerned with vBTEAM nulling their product when it is usually done by other groups in the scene.

Oh well.

micky13

just curious, how can vBTeam still be running? i mean wouldn't vbulletin.com shut it down? sorry if i sound stupid.

DON

psilocybin said:
Thanks for the post DON. The simple fact that she is threatening to take action against us is enough for me to ban her. Have you let the folks at Grinderz know about Gasper??? Gasper was Awaiting Email Confirmation, but he has been moved into the illustrious banned usergroup.

It seems like there are more than enough capable people here to offer support for her/their product if need be.

If anyone thinks she should be unbanned, give me a good reason.

It's funny that she is concerned with vBTEAM nulling their product when it is usually done by other groups in the scene.

Oh well.
Yeah I PMed the 2 admins there. I know Gasper post's there and he's been snooping around.

If you have a chances, maybe you should also let them know. I know it will come off better coming from you too.

Funny thing is Gasper is talking old hacks, remaking them and claiming he made it from scratch.. all this at vborg.. the guy is a joke.

.v0id

You know, first of all don't be scared, because vBTEAM has been reported to many different organisations for piracy, and we're still online. And about vBMA, screw them, if they'll finish with their script, there will be many people who will continue for cash... and as we know cash will not stop us from nulling :D

teamer

vBMA ... newmodifications ... even my dog has a better forum :-s
Am with vbteam , do u want me to susspend thier new****.com forum looool

GgAcE

.v0id said:
You know, first of all don't be scared, because vBTEAM has been reported to many different organisations for piracy, and we're still online. And about vBMA, screw them, if they'll finish with their script, there will be many people who will continue for cash... and as we know cash will not stop us from nulling :D

Amen to that.

vBMA's threat's are simply an uneducated attempt to scare off people & members. The ONLY thing they could possibly do is contact your webhost & claim you are in breach of the "Free copywrite" act & they could POSSIBLY (which I highly doubt) opt to shut you down unless you purchase or remove the modification.

Don't be scared of this "twat". He/She is simply blowing smoke up our fellow community member's @$$.

Does he/she HONESTLY think no one has ever tried to report VbTeam? That he/she will honestly be the first to shut this community down? Talk about inexperianced.

What a freaking joke.

DON

It wasn't really about being scared. It's about having them here posting away and sucking up to us, then going behind our back and talking crap about us.

DON

psilocybin said:
Well at least it's entertaining. I get a kick out of people like the vBMA staff and that douche simonhind threatening to report us like they are some kind of badasses.
there forums is pretty much dead.. I heard there lead developer left and they are looking for a replacement.

They have no funds left.. I think they will be shutting down real soon...