VBSkinworks Grunged 3.8 ported by Filez

Filez

Templates updated , add_album.png, fix issue with registration button always showing, removed usercp and faq from navbar....If any problems let me know.

this is a vBteam port so dont try and calim it as your own.

Godly Chaos

when i edit the "design" in photoshop.. then save it.. how do i upload the changes ive made? like banner changes and all that.

Godly Chaos

2ngh35v.jpg

mmmxiv

Godly Chaos said:
yeah but its all one big image.. how do i save JUST the banner?

BlackBeard said:
You need only edit "PSD" files for the whole page in Photoshop and then save the changes for the web to the HTML folder. PSD files are well-sliced and sited in the Sources folder. Open your PSD file in Adobe Photoshop. You can edit any text using text tool (hotkey "T"). To add a new image open image file and then just drag and drop it to your template opened in Photoshop. When you make all the changes to your "PSD" file then you have to save slices that have been modified. To do it press "CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + s" to save for web window. Then select all the slices that you want to save (hold shift for multiple selection). Then press save. Select "selected sliced" and "images only" in the next dialog. Choose the directory with your HTML files (not "/site/images" but "/site") then save it. If you have done everything correctly you will be asked to "replace" or not the old image files, choose "replace".

I got this fix by PM, It should work.

Filez

Ok I will make a blank logo...there is no need to do the whole design..and cant believe no one would step up and say this. I was waiting to see if someone would push him in the right direction but guess not....so I will provide a blank logo aka banner tonight.

Filez

attached is the grunged banner in full psp with all layers enjoy. the rar file is psp format and the zip file is psd format one of them should work for your program.

Updated 2/12/09