VBskins Satellite 3.7.2 by Filez

Filez

Here is the requested VBskin Satellite I don't really see why someone likes it but here yeah go .

Updated 7/26/08 xml files have been updated there was two small fixes to them. In the fluid version mark forums read and view leaders were not added and have been now and both xmls had a link that needed to be removed and now has been done.

enes

This is NOT Sattelite skin I know... :( I need THIS skin..... PLEASEEE!!!! Attached skin is NOT Satellite Skin from vB Styles!

Filez

enes your link goes to this same exact skin there is a fixed and fluid version . Im not understanding your request.

enes

filez said:
enes your link goes to this same exact skin there is a fixed and fluid version . Im not understanding your request.

Sorry, my mistake... Thank you for this skin!!!! SORRY AGAIN!

kidzior

its bad style, he edit only 4 or 5 templates, from 3.7.0 changes around 30 templates (from 3.7.1 to 3.7.2 changes 21 templates)

delete it.

Filez

kidzior if yeah dont like the skin then dont download it....it is always the leeches who complain and I never said I edited mass quanities in this skin...read the statement and as far as 21 template changes from 3.7.1 to3.7.2 you might be right or wrong but not all the affect the Skin vbulletin changes templates and tables when needed. SO again Dont Like it Dont DownLoad it.

Filez

guys give me a few days ..my reg job I work 14 hrs a day and then deal with other things like my 3 sites and then come here and try and fill the request of porting or updating and also have worked on members sites to correct errors they have and such. I will do the 3.7.4 but 3.8.0 I wont touch until they go gold no reason to hell they have had 4 betas, i think they are on a RC1 crap there may be 3 or 4 more of them before gold.