VBSEO 3.2.0 Released....

lordsyntax

anupam_luv said:
VBSEO 3.2.0 Released yesterday...

How long we'll have to wait for the nulled version here?

Rough estimate:
Until it´s done.

It has been supplied to DGT yesterday, shortly after it´s been released. If they aren´t releasing fast enough in your oppinion then just go and buy the goddamn script.

I hate questions like this.

// rant:eek:ff

Mars12343

lordsyntax said:
Rough estimate:
Until it´s done.

It has been supplied to DGT yesterday, shortly after it´s been released. If they aren´t releasing fast enough in your oppinion then just go and buy the goddamn script.

I love your response to him. I am also eagerly awaiting its release. But its not life or death :p

anupam_luv

lordsyntax said:
Rough estimate:
Until it´s done.

If you Hate ques like this..... then ths ques was NOT for you... your arent the only one replyin here...

lordsyntax

Obviously i am one of the few sane ones that do not ask useless questions unlike you.
For all i care it shouldn´t be released to people nagging about a possible release date like 12h after it´s official release. And yes, that would include you...

anupam_luv

lordsyntax said:
Obviously i am one of the few sane ones that do not ask useless questions unlike you.
For all i care it shouldn´t be released to people nagging about a possible release date like 12h after it´s official release. And yes, that would include you...

So all the ppl here askin for the possible release date of the nulled version are insane here....

I'm only askin for "how long we will" and not sayin tht I need it now....
Read it with ur specs on ....
And there r many queries like this in the forum..... go n reply them ....

http://www.vbteam.info/general-discussion/7468-vbseo-3-2-0-gold-released.html?highlight=vbseo+3.2.0

http://www.vbteam.info/general-discussion/7050-vbseo-3-2-0-gold-next-week.html

Hoxxy

Ok boys and girls stop spitting your dummies out of the pram...the arguement stops here before it get nasty ok!

A retail version of vBSEO 3.2 Gold has been past on to GYSN & DGT so it shouldn't be long till a nulled version is released, as for a time line no one can say they both currently have a big list of scripts to null but i'm sure as it is a long awaited script they will bump it up the list.