vBmusic 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daz

Live Demo: Here
also I have some screen in attachment files
note: The demo is using vietnamese language but Is already changed to English for the hack
vBmusic is playing all audio/video music. It allows you to play & upload all kind of music (mp2,mp3,wma,wmv,mpg,avi...google,youtube,dailymotion,veoh...). It very helpful & all using Ajax.

This mod works with version of vBulletin 3.5.x & 3.6.x

FEATURES:
+ Playing with any kind of musics
+ All scripts are using Ajax
+ Member can add music
+ vBmusic Statistics
- Count Songs, Albums, Artists
- Count Threads, Posts, Users, Newest Member, Online, Registed Today
+ top listened
+ top new song/top new album
+ random song
+ random album
+ admin can add/edit album/artist/news/logo
+ admin mod can edit songs
+ admin can delete songs

Instructions & support:
it very easy only 30s-1mins install this mod

you can find an installation manual & screen in the zip package (in folder donotupload/reader.txt or installreader.htm)

Or follow there steps:

NOTE: THE AUTHOR OF THIS HACK IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DATA LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT RESULTED FROM INSTALLING THIS HACK. BE SURE TO PERFORM A BACKUP OF YOUR FILES / DATABASE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

***Installer: very easy about 30s-1min

FILE UPLOADS (Step 1)
upload all files and folder in upload folder to root forum

(Step 2)
Login To ACP:plugins & Products=>Manage Products=>[Add/Import Product] =>Import file product-vBmusic1.0.xml

All done now you can enjoy with this mod ...please don't forget to click install

1+ Member can add/edit singer/album in muisc page
2+ Made link for uploader, can upload 1 to 20 song per time
3+ Admin can add music in control (it's faster in music page)
4+ Admin can add 1 to 40 songs per time (if you want I can add up to 100songs/time)
5+ show up the music song/album in vBadvanced CMPS/ Forum index ..
5+ Special are I already added Ajax viewing Emotion,Gitter,Wallpaper,Background...up to 10000 pics) all in music page can see in demo)

Templates edit:
In navbar Template find
PHP:
<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="calendar.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[calendar]</a></td>

Below add

PHP:
<td class="vbmenu_control"><a href="music.php?$session[sessionurl]">$vbphrase[vBmusic]</a></td>

In FORUMHOME Template (if you want to count your vBmusic in forum home)
find

PHP:
<if condition="$show['activemembers']">,
					<span title="<phrase 1="$vboptions[activememberdays]">$vbphrase[within_the_last_x_days]</phrase>">$vbphrase[active_members]: $activemembers</span>
				</if>

below add

PHP:
, Songs: $vBmsongs, Albums: $vBmalbums, Artists: $vBmartists

***Upgrade:
**Make sure you overwrite ALL existing files and revert ALL templates**
Login To ACP:plugins & Products=>Manage Products=>[Add/Import Product] =>Import file product-vBmusic1.0.xml seclect overwrite to upgrade

***Uninstall:
just go to admincp lugins & Products=>Manage Products=> select uninstall vbmusic

oshri1992

it's not working i install it and i go to the setting and it write me this:

Yes....you can add 1-40songs/time in here, it quick & faster than add in music page...but I am sorry you need make a payment to [email protected] by paypal first, then I can support & upgrade this mod for you
I will support & help anything in this mod for donated person only
Live Yahoo Support:
Office Support

Daz

you upload the songs through the front page unless you want to donate to this muppet

there is a complaint on vb.org about it but i doubt he will change it

oshri1992

i have a problem after i upload my song i press the song and he write me this:

Code:
Oshri, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
   2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Kosova

how i can delet it totally from my forum .
when i uninstall the product this still stay again in my forum ...
6wwmoax.jpg

danya

Kosova said:
how i can delet it totally from my forum .
when i uninstall the product this still stay again in my forum ...
6wwmoax.jpg

Delete vbmusic file in folder include/xml

sweaney

oshri1992 said:
i have a problem after i upload my song i press the song and he write me this:

Code:
Oshri, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
   2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

i get this same error looking in user group permissions it isn't there to check the permissions any one offer any help?
looked also in users but still no option to add permissions

Tiags

sweaney said:
i get this same error looking in user group permissions it isn't there to check the permissions any one offer any help?
looked also in users but still no option to add permissions

yeah. me too. i'm getting the same problem :S

SirGarfield

So you all know, there is no way for Daz or anyone to get you any further help with this mod', the original mod' writer has abandoned it.

Daz

sweaney said:
Don't get to exited it doesn't work

It can work, "if you can be bothered to read the instructions" and accept that the coder has done a paid version so has crippled this a little to try to force some to buy the other version

I was going to guide you both through the way but then the sarcasm started & i thought bollocks to it

There is a tip for all, we have real lives as well and are not always on here every minute of every day, a little patients buys a lot of respect & help on here

Sarcasm gets nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.