vBbux/xBplaza

Grtrat1

I have this mod installed and really like it.. But I see vbCredits 1.4 is out.. My question is, Ive read where vBbux isnt secure... can I have your opinion or facts about vbBux/vbPlaza..

DON

well vbplaza 2.0 is out.. but the owner ioncubed it and is charging $50...

I was looking at vBcredits and it seems they will have a BETTER system real soon. the vBcredits will have 2 addons.. vbcommernce and another one.. which I forget the name too.... but it seems they will have the SAME features as vbplaza and more.. :D

Daz

this is the hacked unofficial vb1.6.0 with all the holes fixed, i guess it will do until we get a hacked vbplazza 2.0

DON

Daz said:
this is the hacked unofficial vb1.6.0 with all the holes fixed, i guess it will do until we get a hacked vbplazza 2.0
I doubt anyone will deioncube the vbplaza... or spend the money to do it.. when vBCredits is free..

Galeras

I'v had vbux, and dude, it's a pain to configure... lots and lots of stuff. Other problem i found was teaching dumb users how to use it.
And last, to unistall, my templates still got lots of vbplaza codes there, it's kind of crap IMO.