VBA for Mac: MSXML2.DOMDocument or System.PrivateProfileString doesn't work

Seolwyde

I'm trying to find a way to write data structural to a .xml or .ini-file with VBA working on Word 2011 on Mac.But I can't find any way to do this.Word for Mac doesn't seem to have the same reference to XML-library as on Word for PC.And I guess .ini-files is a PC thing, since the System.PrivateProfileString won't work on Word 2011.Does anyone have any solutions to this? Or maybe some suggestion on other methods to use?EDIT: It seems to work with the following: System.ProfileString("test", "testing") = "the test"MsgBox(System.ProfileString("test", "testing"))I'm not sure how this is stored really, but I see that the file com.microsoft.Word.plist gets updated in the Preference folder when using the command. When I open the file in text edit it contains a lot of "jibberish", but if i search for "the test" i find it in clear text in the file. Since System. Private ProfileString doesn't work it doesn't seem that I can choose where to store it.The best thing to do would be to store it in xml and make it work on both PC and Mac, but I guess there isn't a way to do this in VBA for Mac on Word 2011?

Back