[vB 3.8.1] Ambient Lighting Green [Theprophetl]

TheProphet

robert00693 said:
Is there anyway to adjust the forums width? I have the top 10 stats and other mods and they go over the size of the template.

EDIT** Never mind. I just removed some options and it all fits now. Thanks, Great Theme

Goto your Stylemanager and choose StyleVars from the option menu, then edit the first option to your needs.

Code:
Main Table Width (pixels or percentage) 
(This is the width of the table that contains all your vBulletin content)

Now you can put some options back ;)

robert00693

TheProphet said:
Goto your Stylemanager and choose StyleVars from the option menu, then edit the first option to your needs.

Code:
Main Table Width (pixels or percentage) 
(This is the width of the table that contains all your vBulletin content)

Now you can put some options back ;)

Thanks a lot. I never knew about that. Great Help, BTW I love this theme, Makes my forums match the rest of my website. I hope you make a black and blue theme like this.

pspuser007

Thank you!

Is there any tutorial on extreme-modifing the themes?

I mean how can I add a backround to my postbit or add a picture where I want?

Xexiu

Hey prophet, I really like your work, but I cant seem to find the white one on the attached file.

Can you upload the white one that you made please :).

FallenBoy

TheProphet said:
My new work in progress atm...
After deeply testing im releasing this here soon.
It contains some hacks integrated, witch i think it should be a vb standard package.

Can you make this for use and the other white one?

TheProphet

pspuser007 said:
Thank you!

Is there any tutorial on extreme-modifing the themes?

I mean how can I add a backround to my postbit or add a picture where I want?

Dunno about a good tut, i learned most things myself.
Pictures can be added were you want, but you need a little html understanding.

Xexiu said:
Hey prophet, I really like your work, but I cant seem to find the white one on the attached file.

Can you upload the white one that you made please :).

The white one is released as a premium 3.8 style, you can find it there.

FallenBoy said:
Can you make this for use and the other white one?

Not sure what u mean exactly, but i released a white one in the 3.8 premium section.

saloums7

@pspuser007

Open your FTP and locate the Images folder in your vBulletin website. Copy the hole document (called ambient_ something) into your Images Directory. After all is finished copying. Open vBulletin Admin CP. Go into Styles and Templates, Download/Upload Skin, then just browse for the XML file on your computer and upload it. Apply the skin and your done.

pspuser007

saloums7 said:
@pspuser007

Open your FTP and locate the Images folder in your vBulletin website. Copy the hole document (called ambient_ something) into your Images Directory. After all is finished copying. Open vBulletin Admin CP. Go into Styles and Templates, Download/Upload Skin, then just browse for the XML file on your computer and upload it. Apply the skin and your done.

Thank you for the reply my friend,but I have installed the theme.
There was not any problem with that:)
I want to modify it!;)