Using the forum attachment & no others?

GgAcE

It is becoming more & more clear that people are just using VBteam as a way of gaining rapidshare points & such for free downloads.

The ONLY reason I see rapidshare being used is for larger pictures & what not. Not for VB mods.

Would it be possible to impliment some documentation about only using the attachment feature?

Now you may be saying that rapidshare isn't hurting anyone but recently I have been trashing posts (with Voids. permission) that are duplicates of already posted mods but the users are simply uploading to their rapidshare premium accounts. This causes a clusster in search results & duplicates of the same mod 40 times is just annoying...

That's just my take.

GgAcE

psilocybin said:
Ya know, I'm not sure if the Check If Already Posted button is working. Seems like it doesn't work for me which could be part of the reason people are posting the same stuff.

I attempted it a few times but I just think people don't care to use it. Like I said, this guy is posting well known mods & I really think he wants the rapidshare points to get a free account.

Filez

trashing permissions ? I see no trashing permissions...hmmmm must mean I dont have them lol but I agree with you both there needs to be something to make these members follow the rules.......

GgAcE

filez said:
trashing permissions ? I see no trashing permissions...hmmmm must mean I dont have them lol but I agree with you both there needs to be something to make these members follow the rules.......

I gave void the cocaine he was forever asking for in exchange for just a little power =P

Filez

I gave void the cocaine he was forever asking for in exchange for just a little power =P

lmfao well yeah deserve it and good luck with it =) and dam no wonder v0id has been nice lately...}=)