Using SEO and Google Trends got me over 12,000 visitors in 2

saram1805

Using SEO and Google Trends got me over 12,000 visitors in 24 hours --------------------------------------------------------------------------------I was hit with a flood of traffic to a brand new article I had just written on my blog. This is what I did:1. Visited Google Trends and found a hot topic of the day.2. Did some research and wrote an article about the topic.3. Posted the article on my blog.4. Added a link to my article to a few social bookmarking sites.The traffic started flooding in within minutes from the social bookmark sites. After about 30 minutes I was getting 90% of my traffic from Google searches.When the visitors came to my site they would also browse the other articles aswell.What an overwhelming amount of traffic in just 24 hours!Are you sure you are not exaggerating?Well, I guess it could be possible social bookmarking sites are good places to get traffic.That is brilliant . What hot topic was it ?I tried doing that but got only about 50 lolHi,It seems good idea. And, it may be helpful to generate revenue from Adsense and Affiliate programs.Yeah...don't believe you at all. Main reason, your username is articleenterprise, which is a company (well a money making scheme) where you find and post articles. Find more creative ways to SPAM please.Ok..I too will give a try..lets see..how much traffic I get Thanks for sharing the idea.That was a good Idea. However, you cannot blow you position in search engine only by some minutes and some social bookmarking method. You need time and more backlink.This way you are only getting quick traffic through social bookmarking sites not stable and valuable traffic.that's supposed to be a very intelligent idea can you tell me what hot topic did you choose and what article did you write and how driving traffic is every interenet marketers criteriaIt's an interesting idea - targeted blog entries. I don't think it's going to get you sustained, long-term traffic though unless you're prepared to keep repeating the process with fresh content.Yup. Unique Article + Social Bookmarking = Huge Traffice tja is a wonderful happened, the others are trying with all possible methods, and it helps not. I have Soga rvon an online dating site belongs to, so what to do with crowd sourcing wanted. Keien idea whether eDarling it creates, but the company asked for 2000 euros a slogan on one's own side. The method is actually good for your visitors to get more?Why are you guys still posting to this useless thread? Did any of you read the entire thing, especially vetofunk's reply?vetofunk wrote:I'll try to do that. Thanks for your sharing.