Using PHPMailer to send emails to Variable address's

Fueniesideoro

I have a form I've created, and on completion they are asked to select person they want it emailed too from a drop down list.My issue is how do I add that variable to the $mailer. right now it is written like this\[code\]$mailer -> AddAddress('[email protected]','First Last');\[/code\]how do i get my variable in there\[code\]$mailer -> AddAddress($emailAddress) - Doesn't work.\[/code\]I've also tried \[code\]"'"$emailAddress"'"\[/code\] - this gives me - Invalid address: '[email protected]' which is frustrating since that's the format it is looking for.Thanks, let me knowhere is the full code that I am using to call the emails\[code\]$mail->Host = "mail.yourdomain.com"; // SMTP server$mail->SMTPDebug = 2; // enables SMTP debug information (for testing)$mail->SMTPAuth = true; // enable SMTP authentication$mail->Host = "mail.yourdomain.com"; // sets the SMTP server$mail->Port = 26; // set the SMTP port for the GMAIL server$mail->Username = "yourname@yourdomain"; // SMTP account username$mail->Password = "yourpassword"; // SMTP account password$mail->AddReplyTo('[email protected]', 'First Last');$mail->AddAddress('[email protected]', 'John Doe');$mail->SetFrom('[email protected]', 'First Last');$mail->AddReplyTo('[email protected]', 'First Last');$mail->Subject = 'PHPMailer Test Subject via mail(), advanced';$mail->AltBody = 'To view the message, please use an HTML compatible email viewer!'; // optional - MsgHTML will create an alternate automatically$mail->MsgHTML(file_get_contents('contents.html'));$mail->AddAttachment('images/phpmailer.gif'); // attachment$mail->AddAttachment('images/phpmailer_mini.gif'); // attachment$mail->Send();\[/code\]

Back