Using PHPExcel to export to xlsx

Jakeey1

I am using PHPEXxcel to export an HTML Table generated using MYSQL and its like this.\[code\]<?php $query = "SELECT `Firstname`,`Lastname`,`Branch`,`Gender`,`Mobileno`, `Email` FROM `student_details` WHERE Branch IN ('$branch') and `Year`='$year' and Tenthresult > '$tenth' and Twelthresult > '$twelth' and (CGPA > '$cgpa' || CGPA = '$cgpa')"; $result = mysql_query($query);confirm_query($result);$objPHPExcel = new PHPExcel(); $objPHPExcel->setActiveSheetIndex(0); $rowCount = 1; $objPHPExcel->getActiveSheet()->SetCellValue('A'.$rowCount,'Firstname');$objPHPExcel->getActiveSheet()->SetCellValue('B'.$rowCount,'Lastname');$objPHPExcel->getActiveSheet()->SetCellValue('C'.$rowCount,'Branch');$objPHPExcel->getActiveSheet()->SetCellValue('D'.$rowCount,'Gender');$objPHPExcel->getActiveSheet()->SetCellValue('E'.$rowCount,'Mobileno');$objPHPExcel->getActiveSheet()->SetCellValue('F'.$rowCount,'Email');while($row = mysql_fetch_array($result)){ $rowCount++;$objPHPExcel->getActiveSheet()->SetCellValue('A'.$rowCount, $row['0']);$objPHPExcel->getActiveSheet()->SetCellValue('B'.$rowCount, $row['1']);$objPHPExcel->getActiveSheet()->SetCellValue('C'.$rowCount, $row['2']);$objPHPExcel->getActiveSheet()->SetCellValue('D'.$rowCount, $row['3']);$objPHPExcel->getActiveSheet()->SetCellValue('E'.$rowCount, $row['4']);$objPHPExcel->getActiveSheet()->SetCellValue('F'.$rowCount, $row['5']);} $objWriter = new PHPExcel_Writer_Excel2007($objPHPExcel); $objWriter->save('some_excel_file.xlsx'); ?>\[/code\]Its working but it saves the xlsx file in the root folder without showing to user any signs that its being downloaded.This code rund when i click a button.now, can i make it to be downloaded like we download a mail attachment and showing the user in the front end that its being downloaded along with the location.I tried using \[code\]header('Content-Type: application/vnd.ms-excel');header('Content-Disposition: attachment;filename="01simple.xls"');header('Cache-Control: max-age=0'); \[/code\]With this, i am getting what i wanted above but the xls file downloaded when opened shows the message 'The File you are trying to open 'filename' is in a different format than the specified extension.....etc.Do you want to open now?On opening it contains either the entire HTML Page or its simply blank...Can anybody help me..?