Using Fwrite ,fopen (php)

Hello, may seem like a dumb ?<br /><br />I am tring to write a php script for a link exchange partners. I can get the script to write. but it will only write at the end of page unless I use shtml. so I can not use my closing tags on my link pages I would like to put the link pages as static rather then dynamic although I am using sql<br />maybe I will use the data later. <br /><br />Rock Sign Can any one understand what I am saying?<br /><br /> any answers<br /><br /> Kippez<!--content-->
Hi,<br /><br />I'm not sure I understand your problem fully. There should be no problem getting PHP to write at points before the end of the file.<br /><br />Can you provide a short example? or a link to the pages?<br /><br />Andy<!--content-->
And before you go and write a link exchange script, you should check out what's already available and free at <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.hotscripts.com">www.hotscripts.com</a><!-- w --><!--content-->
ok Have checked out the scripts availble and they all seem to be dynamicaly generated by php. I want to use static link pages and dont want to spend alot of cash. I am using append I think what i will have to do is have the script delete the category link page as a new link is added. Then rebuild the page after it deleted and add the new link tothe new link page I was thinking maybe a easier way.<br /><br />As far as were it is writing the link that gets added it looks like this:<br /><br /><html><br /><body><br /></body><br /></html><br />This is were the script will place the link title, description an the reciprocal link.<br /> <br />so I insert th links using shtml.<br /><html><br /><!--Insert shtmL--><br /></html><br /><br />Would be a lot easier just to have the script build pages rather then use shtml.<br /><br /> Any Ideas,<br /> Kippez<br /><br /> Rock Sign<!--content-->