use a xml output from a xsl file

undistezese

I am a newbie of using XSLT. Now I got an assignment, one of the questions asks us to produce a new XML output via XSLT, based on a new schema. Which I have already done it. The bonus of this question is, to produce a new xsl file to build a HTML table to rank the results based on a criteria from the output of the previous xsl file. for example, In the original XML:\[code\]<PROPERTY><NAME>Abvc</NAME></PROPERTY>\[/code\]and in the first xsl file, i have changed this to an xml output and rename the tags:\[code\]<xsl:output method="xml" indent="yes"/><xsl:template match="/"> <xsl:element name="pro"> <xsl:apply-templates select="PROPERTY"/> </xsl:element></xsl:template><xsl:template match="PROPERTY"> <xsl:attribute name="name"> <xsl:value-of select="NAME"/> </xsl:attribute></xsl:template>\[/code\]so my question is if I like to use the output from the above xsl file in another xsl, eg:\[code\]<xsl:template match="pro"> //do something here...</xsl:template>\[/code\]is it possible? btw i have to use the default xslt 1.0 version. its the requirement.thanks

Back