[Urgent] Improper Thread Making Layout

champ_007_bond

I have recently shifted my warez forum from simple machines forum (smf) to VBulletin 3.8.1 by converting my database from the

Impex.v1.92.Revision.2164.PHP.NULL-vBLider

Now the problem i am facing can be clearly seen in the 2 screenshots i am attaching.
the file "present view.jpg" is the present view while making a new thread inside any forum/sub-forum. that problem is only faced by users which were present on my smf and when i converted them to vb, the various formatting tools arent available while making a new thread thereby creating a hell lot of problems.
but the "present view.jpg" is the view of a account which was created on my vb after the database.
I hope i am very clear.
Please see to this and solve this, a hearty request to experts.
I hope i get a favourable and working reply.
Thank-You.
Sorry if i talked rudely.

Hoxxy

Did you run all the Update Counters after converting? ifnot try that
Admincp >> Maintenance >> Update Counters

chakru

go to your usercp and edit options and check the Miscellaneous Options and check whether it is set to standard editor or enhanced one! if not set to enhanced or standard editor and see whether you have the same problem!

regards

champ_007_bond

go to your usercp and edit options and check the Miscellaneous Options and check whether it is set to standard editor or enhanced one! if not set to enhanced or standard editor and see whether you have the same problem!

regards

This thing worked for me. Thanx a lot.
But there is technique/method through which i can set this option for my all the users on my warez forum else i think they have to manually do it which is a tougher job.
hoping for a fast favourably reply.

chakru

vbulletin options >> Message Posting Interface Options >> Check the first options and set them to enable standard & WYSIWYG Controls and set the same to all the three and save

You are done!