[URGENT HELP] How to delete all users posts?

bluescorpion

go to the spammer's profile, find the link that say some thing like "select all posts by" when you get the screen full of posts select them all by checking the top box on the right, that should select them all and delete them physically. (if I am understanding what your problem is, if not give me a little more info).

ExileWarrior

Thanks, theres a way to do from thread, i just figierd out

can someone find me a addon witch can

Quick Ban + IP Ban + Delete All Users Post + Track user

in threads/posts ?

nexia

people know nothing about vBulletin, this is a real shame.

...go to your forum, select one thread where that spammer posted, check the post with the moderation checkbox, and go to the moderations tools dropdown in the bottom of the page... "DELETE POST AS SPAM" ... when you are on the next page, you can select to delete all posts from this member and Ban him at the same time... no need of a hack, no need to check all posts, etc...

moiz615

nexia said:
people know nothing about vBulletin, this is a real shame.

...go to your forum, select one thread where that spammer posted, check the post with the moderation checkbox, and go to the moderations tools dropdown in the bottom of the page... "DELETE POST AS SPAM" ... when you are on the next page, you can select to delete all posts from this member and Ban him at the same time... no need of a hack, no need to check all posts, etc...

are you crap? you were newbie before you learned from some one now you are acting like you was born for VB

nexia

posting false HowTos is something you tend to avoid when you know vBulletin...

and no, i'm no crap... i'm just one of vB developers who don't post crap...