Uploads From Website

liunx

I get this error when people try to upload pictures for the forums of my phpnuke (6.8) powered website<br /><br />it's phpbb boards, and i have all access permissions open on the select folders<br /><br />copy(./modules/Forums/images/avatars/4475a2b44047a506a8760.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/tigbitc/public_html/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 267<br /><br />Also i was wondering if the phpbb boards have an image attachment function? i can't find anywhere<!--content-->
Make sure the CHMOD is set correctly on:<br /><br />1) The executing script<br />2) The folder where the script upload the file to.<!--content-->
<strike>In particular, /public_html/includes/ will need to be chmod to 777.</strike><!--content-->
gave r/w/e to all groups and still no good<!--content-->
Actually... Sorry, I read it backwards... looks like "./modules/Forums/images/avatars/" directory is the one that needs 777 permissions. What permissions do you have currently on that directory?<!--content-->
i have all permissions possible on every folder remotely associated<!--content-->
<!--QuoteBegin-pbrennan10+Mar 4 2004, 04:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pbrennan10 @ Mar 4 2004, 04:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Also i was wondering if the phpbb boards have an image attachment function? i can't find anywhere<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd--><br /> I haven't found a way to upload images but it does allow IMG tags to images else where.<!--content-->
pbrennan, are you setting the permissions with cPAnel's File Manager? If so, try setting them with an FTP client. cPanel's File Manager sometimes fails to set permissions.<!--content-->
setting with wsftp<!--content-->