Uploading Access

liunx

I have a question about uploading to the forum thread post. I as the Admin can upload to the post in the forum but My Mods don't have the browser button to have access to upload to the forum, I have set permissions in the Forum settings allowing permission to upload, But still they can't get access. <br /><br />Like at the bottom of my page here now, there is a place to add File Attachments. Thats what I would like to add to my Forum.<br /> <br />Do I need to go into my CPanel to grant permission for the members to upload. Or is just the Admin allowed to upload a zip file? <br />Thanks For the help.<!--content-->
I don't run any forums at this time so I can't help much, but for the benefit of others who do and can help, what is the package and version that you are using. I'm sure it's different for each forum program out there.<br /><br />Usually all of that stuff is in the setup but there can be two or more settings that need to be turned on to make certain things happen. For example, you may need to turn on "Allow file attachments" and "Allow uploads" if it's like some of the packages I've seen before.<br /><br />I'm sure someone has been through this before and will be along shortly that can help.<!--content-->
In IPB 1.2 there are several things you need to do.<br /><br />1. Your uploads folder must be set to 777 permissions.<br /><br />2. You have to allow uploads into your forums via forum permissions.<br /><br />3. You need to modify the groups to set the upload size you will accept.<!--content-->
thanks guys for the help. I am very thankful.<!--content-->