Uploadify and PHP FTP - $_REQUEST['folder'] not getting passed

khasi-khota

I am trying to use uploadify and an FTP connection to upload a file. I realized the directories weren't being created because the 'folder' var from the js is not getting passed. I am wondering if this is a scope thing. Anyway, here is the js:\[code\]$("#uploadify").uploadify({'uploader' : '/lib/jquery.uploadify-v2.1.0/uploadify.swf','script' : '/lib/jquery.uploadify-v2.1.0/uploadify.php','cancelImg' : '/lib/jquery.uploadify-v2.1.0/example/cancel.png','folder' : '<?=time()?>','queueID' : 'fileQueue','multi' : true\[/code\]});PHP:\[code\]$dir = $_REQUEST['folder'];if (!ftp_mkdir($conn_id, $dir)) { echo "There was a problem while creating $dir\n";} else {echo "successfully created $dir\n";}\[/code\]I get an error-- "ftp_mkdir(): Unable to create the directory."I did check to see if the time() was getting echoed out and it is. If I hardcode a plain string there it fails. But if I change the $dir to equal "whatever" (rather than request) the directory will get created, but it will not take the request param. I tried get and post as well.Also this same scenario does work if I am not using FTP, just upload to server the page is being served from

Back