updating (2) iframes

liunx

Hi, I've used the anchor tag to create a reference to update an iframe, but I was wondering if there's an HTML that can be used in the same tag to update another frame at the same time?<br />
<br />
okham<!--content-->It's quite simple, really. You just upload a different version of the frame set with different values for the "src" attributes and then link to this new document.<!--content-->I think I understand what you're saying, Charles... but that would mean I'd have to create an extra source file, which I'd like to avoid. I'm wondering if I can define (2) targets in some fashion within the same link, just as one is defined in this example:<br />
<br />
<a href=http://www.webdeveloper.com/forum/archive/index.php/"change.htm" target="frame1">Change Frame</a><br />
<br />
okham<!--content-->Originally posted by okham <br />
I'm wondering if I can define (2) targets in some fashion within the same linkNo, you can't. You can use JavaScript but then you've made a page that doesn't work for the 13% of users who do not use JavaScript. If you have a large number of links then simply use a server side script to generate the frame sets on the fly.<!--content-->

Back