Unwanted scroll bars in when rendered in Firebird

liunx

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://rdesigns.1ahosting.us">http://rdesigns.1ahosting.us</a><!-- m --><br />
<br />
If you open this in IE, you won't notice any out of place scroll bars. However, if you open this in mozilla/firebird (same for opera and netscape i guess), there's unwanted vertical/horizontal scroll bars everywhere.<br />
<br />
How do I get rid of the scroll bars?<br />
<br />
Thanks :).<!--content-->Ummm <body style="overflow-x: hidden;"><br />
<br />
Havn't you already asked something similar?<br />
<br />
Not sure if tha tag would work, worth a try. There is also a tag that removes all scrollbars, forgotten it now though, will look it up.<!--content-->Originally posted by gavinnet <br />
Ummm <body style="overflow-x: hidden;"><br />
<br />
Havn't you already asked something similar?<br />
<br />
Not sure if tha tag would work, worth a try. There is also a tag that removes all scrollbars, forgotten it now though, will look it up. <br />
<br />
Yup, but last time it was with IE, not mozilla/firebird :D.<!--content-->Its not just in firebird, it is in regular mozilla as you satated before and also in ns7 one thing you can do is get rid of this height="484" thats bad, and when I view your site in ie at 800 by 600 I get a vertically scrollbar, if you got rid of that vertical scroll bar you vould not have the horizontal one in mozilla because the 100% width will perfectly fill your browser window no vertical scroll bar will interfear. I do not encourage turning scroll bars off unless absolutly necessary though.<!--content-->Put in your div style="overflow:visible;"<!--content-->Originally posted by RDesigns <br />
Yup, but last time it was with IE, not mozilla/firebird :D. <br />
<br />
Oh yer soz. There is a tag, I cant find it anywhere. You just add it to the body tag, its something simple like scroll="no" but it isnt' no, I think it's false. I'm gonna play around a bit and see.<!--content-->Originally posted by PeOfEo <br />
Put in your div style="overflow:visible;" <br />
<br />
I accidentaly put that in "<body>", ... and guess what, it eliminated the scroll bars! :D :eek:.<br />
<br />
Thank you guys, I really appreciate it!!! :) :D<!--content-->Whatever works :)<!--content-->

Back