Unwanted items in Eclipse XML content assist

CakalayGosy

I've defined a template to use to help typing out XML string definitions, which I've given the name "astring". In Content Assist, I've turned off \[code\]XML Tag Proposals\[/code\]:
MPyxa.png
But I still get these two extraneous options "string" and "comment" coming up as the top suggestions when I hit Ctrl+Space:
hIEwg.png
Am I doing something wrong? Why does unchecking "XML Tag Proposals" and changing the order have no effect?update:1) It seems like the extra XML tag proposals only appear in the Android XML editor, not the "standard" one2) However I get extra template proposals coming up in both editors, until I type some extra characters to narrow down the name.I am not sure if this is a bug or by design. I think a bug, because I would expect it work like the Java completion whereby it takes into account the characters already typed, as soon as I press the completion key.So a workaround for the normal XML editor is to press Ctrl-Space before starting to type the name of your template. But you still get the Tag Proposals in the Android XML editor.Should I enter this as a bug in Eclipse or in the Android plug-in, or both?

Back