Unspamable Email Link

liunx

not sure if you all can use this, but I have this unspamable email link.<br /><br />here is the coding:<br /><br /><script language="JavaScript"><!--<br />var name = "<!--coloro:red--><span style="color:red"><!--/coloro-->username<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->";<br />var domain = "<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue"><!--/coloro-->domainname.com<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->";<br />document.write('<a href=http://www.totalchoicehosting.com/forums/lofiversion/index.php/\"mailto:' + <!--coloro:red--><span style="color:red"><!--/coloro-->name<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> + '@' + <!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue"><!--/coloro-->domain<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> + '\">');<br />document.write(name + '@' + domain + '</a>');<br />// --></script><br /><br /><!--coloro:red--><span style="color:red"><!--/coloro-->I hope that it is something you all can use <!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--content-->
Ive used that on some of my site. I have even seen that type of thing taken one step further.<br />h*tp://www.u.arizona.edu/~trw/spam/spam4.htm<br /><br />Even with that, I would hesitate to say unspamamable. There are a lot of very smart, naughty people out there.<!--content-->
Unspamable and link do not belong in the same sentence. No such thing. What do you do if a visitor has javascript turned off?<!--content-->
Yup modern spiders can read and understand javascript.<!--content-->
The only unspammable link is one that is not put out on the Internet.<!--content-->
Looks like Rob beat me to the "What about those who have disabled javascript?" but not a bad idea. As mentioned, the spambots are getting smarter. Unfortunately...<!--content-->