Unreal T 3 - vB3.7.x

xenoth

UT3 skin for 3.7
2hmh477.gif

INSTRUCTIONS ON INSTALLATION::

1. Extract ZIP folder.
2. Upload the UT folder to your forum root.
3. Log into your admin control panel.
4. Choose Styles -> Download/Upload Styles
5. Under Import Style XML File, click on "Browse..."
6. Find the xml folder (from the ZIP you downloaded). Select the one of the files that end with .xml (there should be only be 2, one for a fixed width forum and one for a fluid width forum).
7. Click Import

PS; the smilies provided in the download have been matted to match the background of this style. This will reduce the white border that the standard smilies will create

UPDATE
Zip now includes gfx and the XML for a Fluid Width rather than the default fixed width.

crazygamerz

why am i getting this path
/forum/images/gradients/gradient_tcat.gif
and not /forum/UT/gradients/gradient_tcat.gif

for now i just copyed the files tothe images but in the read me it says copy UT to the root>>

the vbulletin-style_fluid.xml
file is only 6mb and the other one is 40mb i think its not done becz i only get haft of the page with that

Hoxxy

crazygamerz said:
why am i getting this path
/forum/images/gradients/gradient_tcat.gif
and not /forum/UT/gradients/gradient_tcat.gif

for now i just copyed the files tothe images but in the read me it says copy UT to the root>>

the vbulletin-style_fluid.xml
file is only 6mb and the other one is 40mb i think its not done becz i only get haft of the page with that

This is a style from vB[dot]org xenoth has only copied and pasted the install instructions to help members here, They have obviously been written wrong by the styles designer.

xenoth

Hoxxy said:
This is a style from vB[dot]org xenoth has only copied and pasted the install instructions to help members here, They have obviously been written wrong by the styles designer.

that's it man ;)

I can provide support for things I have used or for code.
...I know not the code for this style and i've never used it so I just don't know guys.

Filez

Ok it works on 3.7.0 gold .....spoke with Butcher and he was kind enough to update it. You must download the new xml file tho.

Code:
http://styles.chaos-forums.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27

Filez

crazygamerz, I have installed UT3 and only upped the UT folder to my main root dir. then imported the xml and all is wroking like a charm

and by the way file sizes are as such.

548kb on the PSD zip
668 kb on the UT zip

so for you to say it should be 40meg not 6 meg...it should be neither of those sizes if it is you have a problem and I would delete it and get the right version un tamppered with.