Unknown server tag 'rsweb:ReportViewer'

I am a newbie to asp.net and trying to use report viewer control for my reports in sharepoint.In my web.config file i added this line:\[code\]<SafeControl Assembly="Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms, Version=9.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" namespace="Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ReportViewer" TypeName="*" Safe="True"/>\[/code\]In my aspx page I registered the assembly\[code\]<%@ Register assembly="Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms, Version=9.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" namespace="Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms" tagprefix="rsweb" %>\[/code\]It gives me this error: The control type 'Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ReportViewer' is not allowed on this page. The type is not registered as safe. When I change the code in my aspx page to this \[code\]<%@ Register assembly="Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms, Version=9.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" namespace="Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ReportViewer" tagprefix="rsweb" %>\[/code\]I get this:An error occurred during the processing of . Unknown server tag 'rsweb:ReportViewer'. Can anyone help me? Thanks