unknown script called from ASP to ASP.NET

We got a website that is really old and I need to do a new one. We are moving from ASP to ASP.NET. In my project, I created a webpage ( login.aspx ) that redirect to a page in the old project page (userServer.aspx) with the Response.Redirect method. In my solution, I had not included the old website project so I'm using the website url to access my page. When accessing the userServer.aspx, a script is called, but I don't know where it's called. In script console of firebug, this is what I get:EndSession.htm\[code\]<HTML> <HEAD> <META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0"> <TITLE></TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <SCRIPT LANGUAGE=javascript> <!-- //Link the whole thing to the logon page top.alert('This Session as expired, please sign on again' ); top.location.replace( 'partners.asp' ); //--> </SCRIPT> </BODY></HTML>\[/code\]Here's the code for userSever.aspx.cs\[code\]using System;using System.Collections;using System.ComponentModel;using System.Data;using System.Drawing;using System.Web;using System.Web.SessionState;using System.Web.UI;using System.Web.UI.WebControls;using System.Web.UI.HtmlControls;namespace Main.Users.Pages{/// <summary>/// Description r

Back