Undefined?

hey guys i am getting a dialog box saying that ssItems is undefined. What do i need to do?do i need to enter some sort of value in the [...] box? I am totally confuzed<br />
<br />
// ssmItems.js[...]=[name, link, target, colspan, endrow?] - leave 'link' and 'target' blank to make a header<!--content-->well, that line is a comment so it has nothing to do with it<br />
<br />
if it says ssItems is undefined, thats because the variable is ssmItems, so you need to find whatever line is trying to use ssItems and change it to ssmItems<!--content-->no i typed it in wrong..the page using it is liking to the right file. I just dont know what is causing the undefined message<!--content-->i just said what is causing it!<br />
<br />
somwhere in the script it is trying to use a variable ssItems, but the variable should be ssmItems, so you need to find where it uses ssItems and change it.<br />
<br />
and undefined error means its trying to use a variable that hasnt been decalred<!--content-->what i meant is that everything is correct they all refrence to ssmItems.js but in the THREAD i spelled it wrong. I TRIPLE checked that everything was pointed in the right place. And its fine, it works out of front page, it jsut dosent work when i put it in my server<!--content-->do you have a link we can see?<!--content-->www.nashuanitroclub.com<br />
its a simple site but the js is agreavating me lol<!--content-->

Back