Unable to exchange Session Data in CURL

india

I call invoke.php using CURL from curl.php from my localhost. In invoke.php i store some data in session. But when i try to access those session data from curl.php, don't get those session data. How i get those values?Content of curl.php`include_once ('session.php');$handles = array();$urlArray = array('http://localhost/invoke.php' ); foreach($urlArray as $url){ \[code\]// create a new single curl handle$ch = curl_init();curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $url);curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0);curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 30);// add this handle to the multi handlecurl_multi_add_handle($mh,$ch);// put the handles in an array to loop this later on$handles[] = $ch;\[/code\]}// execute the multi handle$running=null;do {\[code\]curl_multi_exec($mh,$running);// added a usleep for 0.25 seconds to reduce loadusleep (250000);\[/code\]} while ($running > 0);// get the content of the urls (if there is any)for($i=0;$i{\[code\]// get the content of the handle\[/code\]// $output.= curl_multi_getcontent($handles[$i]);\[code\]// remove the handle from the multi handlecurl_multi_remove_handle($mh,$handles[$i]);\[/code\]}echo SessionHandler :: getData('DATA'); `Content of invoke.php\[code\]include_once ('session.php');\[/code\]echo SessionHandler :: setData('DATA', 'HELLO WORLD');

Back