Unable to download files- PHP

sardar

This is the code I am using. As suggested I have added the headers for content type and disposition.\[code\]<?phpheader('Content-Disposition: attachment');header('Content-Type: application/octet-stream');$con = mysql_connect("localhost","root","admin");if (!$con) { die('Could not connect: ' . mysql_error()); }mysql_select_db("acl_cake", $con);$result = mysql_query("select * from attachments");while($row = mysql_fetch_array($result)){echo '<a href="'.$row[2].'" target="_blank">Download</a>--'.$row[3].'<br>';}mysql_close($con);?> \[/code\]Prior to addition of headers, I would have a few links available on the webpage. Whenever I would click one of them, a new page is opened and content in that file is displayed in the new page.Now after adding the headers, whenever I load a page, I get a popup which asks me to download my form rather than the file.If I have the content-disposition:attachment; filename='file.txt', then on page load there is a pop up to download the file "file.txt", and none of the links are displayed onto the webpage.I am not sure if I have made a mistake with something.Thank you!I am not sure if I have made a mistake with the headers.

Back