Un-selectable Radial button

Hey guys. I'm reletively new here ... so forgive me if this question has been asked umpteen Gazillion times before. Here's the scenario:<br />
We have two options for the user to select from. I have these two set up as radio buttons (with the same name, of course). However, one of the options we can't do right now ... but, the powers that be still want this options to be displayed. So, what they are asking for is for the radio button to still be there ... but, for the user to NOT actually be able to select it. Also, there are a couple input boxes associated with this radio button ... and they should be un-usable as well. My first thought was to make an image of the radio button and associated input boxes and simply display those images. But, is there a way to actually put the radio button and input boxes there ... but, simply "gray them out" and not allow the user to actually use them?<br />
<br />
Also, I read in a different thread a suggestion that a questioner "search this forum". How do I do that? I don't see any "Search" boxes. Thanx for all of your time and attention. I sure appreciate it.<!--content-->this is probably the simplest fix... definately a fix for IE only. I can make it work for netscape-but since its a temporary fix anyway it seems moot.<br />
<br />
<br />
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><br />
<html><br />
<head><br />
<title>Untitled</title><br />
</head><br />
<body><br />
<form><br />
<br><br><br><br />
<input type=radio name=r>Radio 1<br />
<br><input type=text> text1<br />
<br><br><br><br />
<input type=radio name=r disabled>Radio 2<br />
<br><input type=text disabled value=text2> text2<br><br />
<input type=text disabled value=text3> text3<br />
</form><br />
</body><br />
</html><!--content-->Dr. Web~<br />
<br />
Thanx for the reply. I've put in what you suggested. If I'm not too much of a bother ... could you post the Netscape solution to the same question? Or, point me to a URL which covers it? Thanx again. I appreciate you help.<!--content-->

Back