trying to write a program by implementing single inheritance… need help please

Wacesesiago

i need help...i want to get the values that i got from the mark class and evaluate in the result class..how to do it????\[code\]import java.util.*;import java.lang.*;import java.io.*;class Marks{ float age,S1,S2,S3,S4,S5; String Name,Roll; void displayMarks() { Scanner input = new Scanner(System.in); System.out.println("Enter your name:"); Name=input.nextLine(); System.out.println("Enter your Roll no:"); Roll=input.nextLine(); System.out.println("Enter the marks of first subject:"); S1=input.nextFloat(); System.out.println("Enter the marks of second subject:"); S2=input.nextFloat(); System.out.println("Enter the marks of third subject:"); S3=input.nextFloat(); System.out.println("Enter the marks of fourth subject:"); S4=input.nextFloat(); System.out.println("Enter the marks of fifth subject:"); S5=input.nextFloat(); }}class Result extends Marks{void displayResults(){ float total,average; total=(S1+S2+S3+S4+S5); average=(total/5); System.out.println("Roll no:"+Roll); System.out.println("Name:"+Name); System.out.println("Age:"+age); System.out.println("The marks of the individual subjects are:subject1="+S1+ " ,subject2="+S2+ " ,subject3="+S3+ " ,subject4="+S4+ " ,subject5="+S5); System.out.println("Total:"+total); System.out.println("Average:"+average); }}public class Lab04{ public static void main(String [] args){ Marks m=new Marks(); Result r=new Result(); m.displayMarks(); r.displayResults(); }}\[/code\]