Trying to pass an array from one class to another

Chirsp

I'm new to OOP and i'm trying to get a grasp on it. What i'm trying to do is return all of the data in the table. There is only 2 rows right now, but i'm not sure how to put all the data in an array and then return it all the way back to the $results variable.Please help. \[code\]<?phpinclude('dates.php');$events = new dates();echo $events->getNumberEvents(); <-----returns the number of rows in the table (Works as expected)$results = $events->getRows(); <------Doesn't work.?>\[/code\]Dates Class\[code\]<?php/********************************************* Class to connect and get dates from a database *********************************************/require 'phpDatabaseClass.php';class dates{ private $db; private $arr2 = array(); /**************************** * Constructor which creates the $db variable ****************************/ function __construct() { $this->db = new phpDatabaseClass(); } /**************************** * Function which calls the database class and returns the number of rows ****************************/ public function getNumberEvents() { $sql = "select count(*) from events"; return $this->db->queryNumber($sql); } /**************************** * Function which calls the database class and returns the actual rows ****************************/ public function getRows() { $sql = "select * from events"; $this->arr2 = $this->db->queryString($sql); foreach($this->arr2 as $key=>$val) { //$this->arr2 = $val; //echo $val; } }}?>\[/code\]phpDatabaseClass\[code\]<?php/********************************************* Class to connect and query a mysql database *********************************************/require 'config.php';class phpDatabaseClass { private $db; private $arr = array(); /**************************** * Constructor function which makes the connection to the database ****************************/ public function __construct() { try { $this->db = new PDO("mysql:host=".DB_HOST.";dbname=".DB_NAME, DB_USERNAME, DB_PASSWORD); } catch(PDOexception $e) { echo 'Can\'t connect to database. Please contact the site administrator'; } } /**************************** * Function which returns the number of rows ****************************/ public function queryNumber($sql) { $stmt = $this->db->prepare($sql); $stmt->execute(); $resultsCount = $stmt->fetchColumn(); return $resultsCount; } /**************************** * Function which returns the data in the rows ****************************/ public function queryString($sql) { $stmt = $this->db->prepare($sql); $stmt->execute(); $results = $stmt->fetch(PDO::FETCH_ASSOC); foreach($results as $key=>$val) { $this->arr = $val; //echo $this->arr; } return array($this->arr); }}?>\[/code\]

Back