Trouble with a floating frame <iframe>

liunx

OK, I'm having trouble with a floating fram on a page I'm creating. I have a centralised table with 3 rows in 1 column. In the top and bottom row I have banners (which show fine). In the middle row I have inserted another table in which I wish to place a floating frame. I can get the floating frame displayed but this is always at the expense of the bottom cell of the main table (the bottom banner). I really don't know why and I have tried several ways of correcting this without success. <br />
<br />
Any suggestions??<br />
<br />
The code I am using to insert the floating frame is as follows:<br />
<br />
<iframe src=http://www.htmlforums.com/archive/index.php/"" name="float" width="100%" height="100%" frameborder="1" hspace="0" vspace="0" align="center"><!--content-->if i understand you correctly...i believe that 100% height is messing you up. try adjusting.<!--content-->I've tried adjusting the height and width of the iframe but with no luck. the only thing which happens is that the size of the frame itself is altered but the bottom cell of the outer banner is still hidden.<br />
<br />
I thought that by placing the iframe in another table within the cell of the outer table this would help to control it but unfortunately it hasn't. Still no luck:(<br />
<br />
Any more suggestions?...<!--content-->can you post the code for the rest of the page? or a link to the page?<!--content-->

Back