Transfer form values from Inline frame

liunx

Is it possible to have a form in an Inline frame, and then based on the entered values, transfer these values to a form in the main page which contains the Inline frame.<br />
<br />
Thanks.<!--content-->yes if the form action calls a server side script which redirects to the main page while passing those values in by a hidden input or query string. Is it possible with html, not a chance.<!--content-->If not mean pure HTML, will JavaScript provide this functionality. <br />
<br />
Thanks.<!--content-->possibly, but I would not do it with js. I t would not work for the users that do not support java script, and it would have browser compadability isses in that opera and ie read js different from ghecko browsers. If you want to do this right do it server side. Trying to do it client side is going to be a huge pain. Infact this whole thing is a pain, why do you have to use an iframe. You could use a div with overflow:auto; to get the scrolling effect.<!--content-->Thanks for your suggestions. I got it working with server-side scripting. The reason I asked about JavaScript is that may have reduced the server round trip. But, your suggestions are valid.<br />
<br />
Thanks again.<!--content-->

Back