Top 100 Players in the World30-21

This is the eight part of the Top 100 Players countdown from 30th-21st place on our chart, which will be completed on New Years Eve. I thought I would start this blog by recounting my favourite and least favourite football memories of 2011. The best memory I have of this year is Barnet beating Port Vale 1-0 to help us stay up when relegation loomed and the pitch invasion that followed is a memory I will cherish for many years. Manchester Uniteds astonishing Logan Couture Jersey 6-1 home lo s to skint rivals Manchester City which signalled a po sible change in the power of English football. Other memorable results include Chelseas 5-3 home lo s to Arsenal, Manchester Uniteds 8-2 home win against Arsenal but my favourite match of the season was Newcastles stunning comeback to draw 4-4 against Arsenal. Away from the Premier League, I have enjoyed watching the performances of Barcelona, Boru sia Dortmund, Lille and Uruguay for two reasons; they play good football and they show that playing that brand of football will bring succe s. My least favourite memory of 2011 is that the scumbags at Barnet Council have told Barnet that they cant stay at Underhill beyond this season, which will probably lead to ground sharing and this is beyond ideal. Enough of my ranting, lets get started on the countdown from 30-21.30-Iker CasillasReal MadridSpainGoalkeeperIt is almost impo sible to see Justin Braun Jersey Iker Casillas off the squad sheet for either his club Real Madrid or his country Spain, in which he has been a key member of the starting eleven for both in the past 11 years. This season Casillas has kept 8 clean sheets in 16 matches and has only conceded 15 goals in the proce s to his side finishing top of La Liga before the winter break. This year has seen Casillas noted for his achievements with Spain as he broke the record for most international caps for his country with him gaining his 127th cap against Costa Rica, which beat the record of fellow goalkeeper Andoni Zubizarreta. Expect Casillas to be around for some time to come for both Real Madrid and Spain due to his qualities and leadership abilities.29-Eden HazardLilleBelgiumMidfielderLille managed to pull off a shock Ligue 1 title victory in the 2010-2011 season and Belgium winger Eden Hazard had a lot to do with this. His 12 goals and 10 a sists in 52 matches in all competitions proves his worth to the Lille side and he has continued to improve this season with the Lille youth academy product get 8 goals and 6 a sists in 26 games so far. His creativity, skill and pace has seen the youngster compared to the likes of Lionel Me si and Cristiano Ronaldo and he has won the plaudits of many players and managers. He even won the acclaim of who is arguably Frances greatest player and Real Madrids current director of Marc-Edouard Vlasic Jersey football Zinedine Zidane, who said of the youngster Eden Hazard is a future expert He is very good and will become even better.28- Luka ModricTottenham HotspurCroatiaMidfielder The transfer saga of Luka Modric proved a few things; one was that not even 40-50 million pounds (depending on who you believe) could buy the Croatian star and that him being a part of the Tottenham side can put them in the category of being a big club. He is not a regular goal scorer or creator but his pa sing ability is second to none and his presence in the centre of midfield allows Tottenham to be the team they are. You also know you are a good footballer when the cult hero or scumbag (you decide) that is Joey Barton says What a footballer Luka Modric is, hats off. Best in the league by amile. The only way that Modric can continue to improve is by staying with Tottenham and is place as one of the Premier Leagues best midfielders will be cemented.27-Zlatan IbrahimovicAC MilanSwedenStrikerZlatan Ibrahimovic is probably has one of the best records in World football as he has won nine league titles in his last nine seasons with five different clubs. He has also played a major part in the majority of those succe ses and he was pivotal to AC Milans Serie A win last season; the Sweden striker got 21 goals and 13 a sists in 41 matches in all competitions. This season Ibrahimovc has got 16 goals and 6 a sists in 18 games. He is not popular with everyone though as he frequently clashed with Pep Guardiola, his manager at Barcelona and Ibrahimovic told him to go to hell. Despite him being Swedens San Jose Sharks Jersey best player, some think that he doesnt play as well for the national side as he does for his club sides.26- Yaya ToureManchester CityIvory CoastMidfielderWhen Roberto Mancini signed Yaya Toure from Barcelona for 24 million pounds, many people thought he would play in his natural position of defensive midfield. Mancini had a trick up his sleeve and instead decided to play Toure in a more advanced midfield role, in which he has been used to great effect. Toure is basically what you would call your ideal FIFA player; he has a good pa s of the ball, he can finish, tackle, head, has good stamina and can play in almost any position. His African player of the year award was well deserved and he has helped Manchester City to the top of the Premier League. It was also his goal in the FA Cup final against Stoke which gave the club their first tournament win in 35 years.25-Joe HartManchester CityEnglandGoalkeeperThe old adage that all good teams start from the back is proved to be true by Joe Hart. The former Shrewsbury stopper has helped his club side of Manchester City to the top of the Premier League and has remained a key part of the Joel Ward Jersey side despite the money Mancini has available. He is also unbeaten in his first 16 matches for England which goes to show that he should have been the first choice goalkeeper at last years World Cup. Last season Hart won the Premier Leagues Golden Glove award for keeping 18 clean sheets in 38 league games and despite only keeping 4 clean sheets in 15 league matches so far this season, he has only conceded 15 goals and has helped his side to win many points this season.24-NaniManchester UnitedPortugalMidfielderThe comparisons of Nani to former Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo couldnt be more false. While both players use trickery a lot in their games, Nani is more creative than Ronaldo and makes more opportunities for his teammates and the Portuguese winger (Nani not Ronaldo) said Last season in 33 league matches, Nani scored 9 goals and created 18 to help Manchester United return the title to Old Trafford. In 18 matches this season, Nani has scored 6 goals and a sisted 8 goals in the clubs title challenge. He was also a key part of Paulo Bentos side which qualified for Euro 2012.23-Wesley SneijderInter MilanHollandMidfielder