for example<br />
<title style="font-family:amudham">sdkfs</title><br />
<br />
is not working<br />
why?<br />
can anyone help me pls<br />
<br />
thanks<br />
sudhakar<!--content-->sorry, you can't control the title font, size, color, etc.. from html code. the title is controlled by the users windows. even if you changed it on yours somebody else will have a different font on there system and it would not work.<!--content-->There is a way you can add some kinda regional input to the title.<br />
<br />
If you're are looking for specific symbols or regional letters then you might find them in the list of HTML 4.0 Character entity references where you can then add them to the title like this:<br />
<br />
<title>test title</title><br />
<br />
This would be the same as doing this...<br />
<title>test title</title><br />
<br />
you can get the full list of ISO Character references at this address:<br />
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/sgml/entities.html">http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/sgml/entities.html</a><!-- m --><br />
<br />
It is a bit long winded but you can add some special characters to the title.<!--content-->sure you can add characters but you can't change the language.<br />
<br />
what does that have to do with style? that is special characters. you can even add &copy; "&copy;" will even work<!--content-->The W3 forum are expanding the ISO character set so that different languages and cultures can also make use of these entities. When the word language was mentioned I presume this was in the context of spoken language. I don't know what stage W3 are at with this and the thread starter would have to look into this.<!--content-->handbags to the ready guys :D<br />
<br />
in the blue corner weighing in @ 3755 posts is scoutt, in the red corner new challenger entimp with 48 posts, let the battle commence<br />
<br />
:bash:<br />
<br />
LET'S GET READY TO RUUMMBBLE!<!--content-->Always ready to rumble... but alas, I have seen a lot of sense in Scoutt's posts...<br />
<br />
I'm always willing to be cynical and confrontational tho... Lets see...<br />
<br />
:rolleyes: }:-) :D }:-) :rolleyes:<!--content-->

Back