think of the potential...

yettaclark

Heres an idea.Take the PR calculator we already have and make a spider to go along with it that forever searches the web and checks PR rating on every site it comes across. If that sites PR is equal to or higher than a preset value by you, then the spider emails that websites owners requesting a link trade.For the simpletons this wont mean much to you...For the rest, think of the potential As always I am available via email o_Othis probably would belong better in the google search forum.google would frown on that for sure. I'm not sure I'd want to getinvloved with link spammers, email spam is bad enough. Yeah, automated stuff does have potential, but consider that you are sacrificing quality with quantity --- what would happen if you'd actually got your bot to send Google an email requesting a link exchange??? Or an anti-spam site? etc...Also, do you really want people contacting you accepting your link trade offer, but after you get the email and you see their site, you don't actually want your link on their page? You might get some angry emails after that...