there's an annoying gap between tables...

there's an annoying gap between the rows of my tables even though my borders are set to ="0"<br />
<br />
thanks to everyone who helped with my iframe problem too. i gave up frontpage too... i had never really thought about just going to Download <!--more-->.com to get a new editor-- for FREE!<br />
<br />
btw, html-kit is SOOOO fantastic. a must for all developers and designers!<br />
<br />
anyway... i got rid of the borders, but there's still a black gap between the two rows... is there a row spacing command?<br />
<br />
please help.<br />
<br />
oh yeah... here's the link again: my site (<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www28.brinkster.com/geldin/new%20site/index.html">http://www28.brinkster.com/geldin/new%20site/index.html</a><!-- m -->) <br />
<br />
://matt<!--content-->Um I don't see any black lines.<br />
I also don't see any image on your page, just a broken image sign.<!--content-->maybe its just in my browser then... anyway, those properties are all in my code. and i know how to use them. im definitly done with front page. what a pain in the ass it is!<br />
<br />
oh, and the image isn't up yet... i just put the page up temporarily so i could get some assistance.<br />
<br />
://matt<!--content-->thanks dave, but i actually just fixed it a few hours ago. i don't really know what i did... but i did it. :]<!--content-->Originally posted by backpackin <br />
thanks dave, but i actually just fixed it a few hours ago. i don't really know what i did... but i did it. :] <br />
<br />
You page is still missing the image map both in Gecko and IE 6.01.<br />
<br />
Also, in Gecko browsers your fontsize of the blog is unbelivably small.<br />
I assume it's becuase IE incorrectly doesn't apply the minimal font you specify with {font-size: x-small}.<br />
<br />
Thus you are setting fontsize it too low to be readable in browsers that are not buggy.<br />
<br />
I suggest you use font-size:100% to alow the user to determine exactly how big text they are comfortable with.<!--content-->

Back