The Olympics are finished, who's glad?

yahwhoooon

C'mon now there must be someone out there who is glad that the Games are finally finished? How boring was that,? "Softball""Tennis" Volleyball" Basketball" BMX" Oh my God, talk about Boring,,,,,,,,, and we payed Millions for that, C'mon people how about using some of those millions for once to support people that really need help, Boring games, the best thing that happened was when that Cuban Tai Kwondo guy head kicked the Ref..lol.. now that was worth watching, C'mon Softball???!!!!! LMAO<br />

Semicharmed

Not for the same reasons as you, but I am glad they are over so I can get some sleep. I did not find anything about the olympics boring. I have been sleep deprived since 8-8-08 and need to catch up.

MCL

I'm glad it's over. It was very fun and memorable (probably the most entertaining so far).

Now I can get some sleep instead of waiting for NBC's bad lineup schedule. =p

Gi

They been a farce....we already knew who was going to win more medals...so what's the point?

msafiri

Hi, you are crazy...lol... poor ref. his head must be swollen. I am feeling kinda sad it ended, i did enjoy it alot.

rhino

I'm not ....thought they were great....unfortunately now they're finished,we've got the most overrated and boring league on the planet back....the Premiership....Roll on 2012....

JustMeinAZ

I loved watching the Olympics but glad it is almost over. I stayed up until 2am to watch the usa , spain basketball game last night. Great game and it was pretty close most of the way. The Olympics are unique. Sports you would never watch otherwise you can really get into during the games. Not all of them but some.

The Olympics being on didn't affect me in any way. I avoided watching any of it on TV as I have for many years.

I couldn't think of anything more boring to watch than the Olympics or Commonwealth games.