The fastest best language to develop a fully featured web app [closed]

allgenresaacn

I consider myself as skilled programmer and know a large number of languages. Eg Fortran, C, Ruby, Python, PHP, VB, Obj-C, C# etc.I want to build a fully featured piece of Web Based software that would have the following modules.1. Calendaring System for managing bookings.2. Record keeping and notes system to record details about each booking3. Simple invoicing / point of sale system.I know this is an open question, but what are some of your experiences here. I have so many options in ways I could tackle this. Currently I am considering Symfony for PHP. But I love python so Django? I love Ruby but find rails quite hard to host and didnt find it very stable a few years ago, I don't think I would touch rails again (but ruby is cool). Not interested in Java though.I would prefer to stay open source so I can scale this system easily as I need to provision more sites. I have even considered just building my own framework to quickly make forms/components quickly, I have done this once and it was pretty neat. This is not a fight between languages, frameworks. Can you tell me.[*]What high level tools would you use? [*]Have I missed something here > another choice that could be quicker.[*]Did you feel you could make some pretty cool stuff with your choice was it easy.Cheers, John.

Back