Thanks

liunx

Thanks everyone for your help.<!--content-->hmmmmm ty for thanking us, however why do people do this create a new thread for a reply or a thank you?<!--content-->yes, then no one knows what the person is thanking you for, or who in particular they are thanking.<!--content-->thats why i was taking it as directed at me :D, take bia2004 in the js forum last few hours posted same thing over and over again all on first page still<!--content-->Originally posted by PeOfEo <br />
no one knows what the person is thanking you for, or who in particular they are thanking. <br />
<br />
Originally posted by Waves <br />
Thanks everyone for your help.<!--content-->good point, but what was the help that everyone gave him? he must have a good site if everyone helped him<!--content-->Originally posted by 96turnerri <br />
good point, but what was the help that everyone gave him? he must have a good site if everyone helped him <br />
Lol, true. But, he thanked everyone for their help. He was giving thanks for help to the people that helped. Thus, ensuring he was thanking the correct people, and not those who didn't help him.<!--content-->hmm yes could be taken one of two ways really<br />
<br />
thanks EVERYONE for your help<br />
<br />
so he was thanking absolutly everyone or<br />
<br />
thanks everyone for YOUR help<br />
<br />
so hes thanking each individual who helped all at once<!--content-->Hell the thread has been made i have to comment on the help i have recieved in the past. Thanks to everyone who has helped me or attempted to help it is well appreciated.<br />
<br />
Thanks again<!--content-->now thats a better idea a thankyou thread, were people thank each other for help, better than the original idea, but still easier to do it at end of thread of the help given :p<!--content-->

Back