[TGW] DD Drop Down Panel 3.7

MobileHacks

TGW - DD Drop Down Panel

Hack Version: 0.0.1
Compatible vB version: 3.6.x , 3.7.x , 3.8.x

DESCRIPTION:
This is a Drop Down Panel, code developed by Dynamic Drive for use on personal and commercial websites (Special thanks to my Dynamic Drive for allowing me to use this script! Please see here for approval --> Approved by DD).

This hack is in the BETA stages AND was originally meant to be something completely different from the route I went... I might still make that mod as well but please be patient and the cat has my tongue so hmph lol. The code is stable and works quite well, I cannot however give permissions to re-use the code as I normally do - sorry but it would break Dynamic Drives Terms of Use and as you can see I did obtain permission before attempting!

FEATURES:
Allows you to add whatever you can imagine! Basically within the <div> tags you place whatever code you like... let's see you could:

- Setup to hide advertisements so your members do not have to view unless they click
- Add in a scrolling Affiliates section
- Add in a Help Section or something similar etc.
- Place Member of the week/month information

Pretty much your imagination is the limit

*No Screenshots - Please see Demo's forum is Demo 1, look at the top for the RED ARROW and click it ( I have not set mine up exactly how I want it due to making the install file and packaging the zip and well to release it to you all so it's up to you to make this into EXACTLY what you can imagine .

Demo 1: Click Here
Demo 2: Click Here

Demo 2 = Look up on the top right where it has the Red arrow and the word "toggle".

Link to full details by Dynamic Drive --> Click Here

*Attention* Please view the first page as the 2nd and 3rd post were reserved and contain additional information.

www.tournamentgamingworld.com

For FULL Support:
  • Includes Teamspeak IP address for clear communications.