text getting larger the second you click on it

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi helper,<br />
I'm using struts and display a GridTable that contain records.<br />
When I click on a record(open some form...) the records text is getting larger for a second and then the form is opened.<br />
How can i prevent the text from getting larger when clicked on??? and why does it happens??<br />
Thanks<!--content-->have a look at your css psuedo class, without seeing the code the first thing i imagine is you have a different font size set in your a:hover<br />
<br />
otherwise post a link to the page in question<br />
<br />
welcome to the forums by the way :D<!--content-->Not to get picky, but if the link doesn't get larger until it was clicked, it would be a:active.<!--content-->yeah I was thinking that when i walked away from the pc :)<!--content-->Thanks guys for the help,<br />
Sorry I didn't get your answer, so if you can be more specific I will be greatful.<br />
Thanks again for the welcoming note as you can see my color is green.....<!--content-->Somewhere between your head tags you will have something like:<br />
<br />
<br />
<style><br />
<!--<br />
A:link {color: #000066; text-decoration:none; font-family: verdana,arial; font-size: 10px;}<br />
A:hover {color: red; text-decoration:none; font-family: verdana,arial; font-size: 10px;}<br />
A:visited {text-decoration:none; font-family: verdana,arial; font-size: 12px;}<br />
--><br />
</style><br />
<br />
<br />
The font-size is most likely set to a different size in the A:visited class as above.<br />
<br />
Note: If you can't see this code between your head tags you may have a link to an external css file somewhere in there.<!--content-->

Back