Text field in scrollview?

KhIrfan

I want to be able to initiate a recorder/listener in a press of a button and display the text in a textfield. "Just like text messaging UI on android were a user sends a message and the text displays in a set position where he/she can read it like the image below. All of this on a scrollview so a user can swipe up and down to see all of his texts. How can i do this with a scrollview? heres the code i got so far.\[code\]<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><LinearLayout xmlns:android![enter image description here][1]="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android" android:orientation="vertical" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent"> <ScrollView android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="0dip" android:layout_weight="1" > <LinearLayout android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:orientation="vertical" > <TextView android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:text="place admob ad here //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////&apos;///////////////////////" /> <EditText android:id="@+id/editText1" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="0.24" android:ems="10" android:visibility="invisible" android:textColor="#0000CD"> <requestFocus /> </EditText> <TextView android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:text="@string/big_test" android:textColor="#FFFFFF" /> </LinearLayout> </ScrollView> <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content"> <Button android:id="@+id/button_1" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_width="0dip" android:layout_weight="1" android:text="Button 1" /> <Button android:id="@+id/button_3" android:layout_width="0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="0.53" android:text="Button 3" /> <Button android:id="@+id/button_4" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_width="0dip" android:layout_weight="1" android:text="Button 4" /> </LinearLayout></LinearLayout>\[/code\]

Back