Text and puncuation disorder

liunx

Alrighty, one more thing. Every page I attempt to create with my new website, the text on it is wacky.<br />
<br />
Say I type this sentence: I'm typing, but it's not working!<br />
<br />
It will come out like this: !I'm typing, but it's not working <br />
<br />
See what it's doing? It's taking the punctuation at the very end of the sentence and puts it in the beginning, plus it messes around witht he alignments, whatever it's doing. I have no idea what's causing this, because my handcoding is fine. I can't see anything that's causing that. <br />
<br />
Here's an example: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.geocities.com/ramy2303/TRIAL/dnaINDEX3.html">http://www.geocities.com/ramy2303/TRIAL/dnaINDEX3.html</a><!-- m --> <br />
<br />
Click on "Cleaning Out My Closet" and you'll see exactly what I mean. <br />
<br />
Can anyone help me with this?<!--content-->this is what I see, copied straight from the page:<br />
<br />
Eminem <br />
Cleaning Out My Closet <br />
<br />
Where's my snare? I have no snare in my headphones...there ya' go, yeah, yo', yo'... <br />
<br />
Have you ever been hated or discriminated against <br />
I have, I've been protested and demonstrated against <br />
Picket signs for my wicked rhymes, look at the times <br />
Sick is the minds of the motha****in' kids that's behind <br />
All this commotion, emotions run deep as oceans explodin' <br />
Tempers flarin' from parents, just blow 'em <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
I don't see anything wrong with the formatting of the text. Perhaps your computer is bilingual.<!--content-->Come again? I don't understand what you mean by "bilingual" I dunno, my page is the only page that that happens to when I access it. And today when I accessed it from school, (my page) it did the same thing, punctuation at the end is moved to the front of the line. I don't understand how to fix it!!!!!!!!!!<!--content-->well, I cant fix a problem I cant see....<!--content-->The problem is with your school's PC, not with the web site. No one else sees your problem.<!--content-->

Back